Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Helpful Hints for Working with Children with FASD: Day 2




Day 2  100 Helpful Hints for Working with Children with FASD.

Tell me, I may not understand.
Show me, I may remember.
Involve me and with repetition and support
I may be able to say,
I Think I CAN!

Remember with many children with FASD auditory processing can be affected by their prenatal alcohol exposure. Also due to processing delays many of the words may be missed along the way.

Children with FASD often times visual learning is much more effective.  See it, I may be able to remember it.

Children with FASD are more successful with hands on learning.

Children with FASD need repetition, positive support and patience and together, they will learn and develop confidence.

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate and will be approved by administrator.