Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 3: The Alphabet Soup and Overlapping Characteristics

Day 3             The Alphabet Soup and Overlapping Characteristics


In 2006 the Overlapping Behavioral Characteristics of FASD and other Related Mental Health Diagnoses in Children came into the scene.

It visually puts the complexity of the challenges of diagnosis. This chart is one of my most powerful tools to help professionals working with my children and the children I advocate for to help them understand.

It is the MUST bookmark and SHARE to everyone working with our kids. Print and download the chart here.

PS:  I do not like the word behavioral as it labels the child negatively, I much prefer symptoms or characteristics.

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate and will be approved by administrator.