Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day 44: FASD No Two People Are Affected Alike

Day 44

Back after a 13 day whirlwind marathon of helping run the Noonan Syndrome Foundation Conference.  My daughter Becca has Noonan Syndrome and I work another job as well as being on the NSF board and Chief Operating Officer on the Executive Leadership Team.

With having kids like mine, I wear many hats and advocate for many causes.  Thank you to Jodee Kulp my partner on this 90 day campaign.  We have each other backs so one of us can do what we need to and we will continue to make this happen.

Today I needed a simple post and I am learning that simple graphics with information with popping images spread awareness the best.

Today's post.  No two people with FASD are affected alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate and will be approved by administrator.